We are almost ready to enter the next phase of return for services at the church building.
On August 9, 16 and 23 we will host live services with some of the small groups to test registration and other matters before the ‘public’ opening in September. Currently registration is open only for the specific homegroups who have received an invitation from the church leadership.
IF you have been personally approached, please register with the following link:
Kindly note the following:
- Please co-operate with us by ensuring that you are seated by 10.45 latest.
- For those taking public transport, the van will operate from 09.45 with the last run from the Kraainem metro at 10.30 and no later.
- Please bring a mask with you.
- You will be greeted at the Welcome desk, your name checked on a list, and you will go through the hygienic measures.
- An usher will show you to a seat. Since the service will not run later than 12.05, please use toilets only in case of absolute necessity.
- Kindly note that there will be no childcare or children’s ministry provided until further notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com should you have any questions.