Because of the coronavirus, and in order to respect government regulations, our 11AM Sunday Service has a limit on the number of people who can be physically present at the same time.
ALL who wish to participate must first register their names for the service.
Because of the size of our congregation, we will have 2 separate groups (from 18 Oct).
Registration is now open by alphabetical order, based on the first letter of your surname (family name).
This ensures that you will be able to physically attend at least one Worship Service every two weeks.
October 18: Those where the first letter of their surname is in the A to M range
October 25: Those with surnames from N to Z may register
For families using 2 surnames, please select ONE of them and please stick to that same name until the restrictions are over.
We will follow this pattern until further notice.
Visitors are welcome to sign up, even if their surname is not in the correct range.
Please register starting the Sunday evening prior to the service and do so quickly as places are limited. You may register via the following link:
Kindly note the following:
- Please bring a mask with you.
- You will be greeted at the Welcome desk, your name checked on a list, and you will go through the hygienic measures.
- It takes time to go through the hygienic and registration measures, so we ask you to please aim to be in the building by 10:30 and please co-operate with us by ensuring that you are seated by 10.45 at the latest.
- For those taking public transport, the van will operate from 09.45 with the last run from the Kraainem metro at 10.30 and no later.
- An usher will show you to a seat.
- Since we aim to keep the length of the service to roughly 1 hour, please only use the toilets in case of absolute necessity.
- Children’s church will restart on the 4th of October, for children from 2.5 to 11 years of age (this age group is not obliged to wear a mask).
We will continue to have a Livestream of our Service available, via YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/ibcsoundteam), so you can still join the service from home.
It’s easy to forget at such times, that we have a God who is fully in control and is perfectly loving, who hears our prayers and responds to them.
Philippians 4:6-7 is so clear on this:
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. “
English Standard Version (ESV).
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or in the form below should you have any questions.