The IBC Brussels Worship Center is easy to find, and is one minute from Exit 2 of the Brussels Ring R0. Follow the sign towards Wezembeek-Oppem and go straight on at the roundabout. The church is a large white building on your left after you pass the German school. There is plenty of parking space behind the Church.
GPS coordinates: 50.853393, 4.494794 .
GPS address: (Dutch) Lange Eikstraat or (French) Rue du Long Chêne 76, 1970 Wezembeek-Oppem, Belgium.
- METRO: Take Line 1 to Stokkel/Stockel (every 10 minutes on Sundays). Get off at Kraainem/Crainhem station. When you have exited, look for the white or grey mini-bus in front of the station with an IBC logo in the windscreen. We operate a church mini-bus shuttle service every Sunday between 9:30 and 10:50 (10:15 to 10:50 during school holidays) and after the service between 12:30 and 13:30.
- TRAM: Take Tram 39, direction Ban-Eik (every 20 minutes on Sundays). Get off at the stop ” Beek / Ruisseau “. 14 minutes’ walk to IBC Brussels.
- Bus 76 (Not operated in the evening and on Sundays) from Kraainem/Crainhem Metro station, direction Oppem. Get off at the stop Gergel. 7 minutes’ walk along Lange Eikstraat/Rue du Long Chêne till IBC Brussels.
- Bus 77 (operates only Monday to Friday in pick hours) from Kraainem/Crainhem Metro station, direction Hippodroom / Hippodrome. Get off at the stop Lange Eik / Long Chêne right opposite IBC Brussels.
- BUS: Lines 316 and 352 operate between Leuven and Kraainem/Crainhem Metro station. Follow the instructions for church mini-bus shuttle service above.
There is a ramp from the back parking lot to the first level where the sanctuary is located. There is accessibility to the lower level by exiting the church via the ramp and going around to the front door of the church. There are accessible toilets on the first and lower levels.